Steel cord conveyor belt is extensively applied in coal, mining, port, metallurgy, power, chemical sectors for long-distance, large amount and high-speed conveying of materials.
- High tensile strength: Steel cord conveyor belt is suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials.
- Small elongation in use: It need only a very short take-up stroke distance.
- Small diameter of drive pulley: Steel cord conveyor belt body has a layer of longitudinally arranged steel cords as its carcass, and thus is resistant to flex fatigue. Therefore, drive pulley of smaller diameter can be used to make the equipment smaller.
- High adhesion between rubber and steel cord: The steel cords are coated with zinc on their surface, and also the rubber used has the property of good adhesion with steel cords. Therefore, the rubber is tightly adhered to the steel cords and is resistant to shock and difficult to drop, so the rubber belts are long in life.
- Even tension of steel cords: Out of our advanced techniques in manufacturing, the steel cords are very evenly arranged and have the same tension, so the belts are well balanced in running and difficult to run away.
- Good troughability: As the belt body has no transverse skeleton, it is easy to from a deep trough, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
- Inspection of the belt with X-rays: Users can X-rays to inspect damages of the skeleton steel cords on the conveyor machines to prevent accidents from happening.
General, Fire-resistant, Cold-resistant, Abrasion-resistant, Heat-resistant and Chemical-resistant.
GB/T9770, DIN22131, EN ISO 15236, BS490，JIS, SANS1366 and AS1333.
Please E-mail or call on phone +45 70 70 29 33 for guidance and offers on the above.